You can immediately support young moms and help Young Families restore families and transform lives. Volunteers and financial supporters are vital to the success of Young Families. We invite you to consider making a difference in the lives of these young mothers.
Join Young Families in prayer as we mentor and equip young moms, building long-term relationships. Pray for our staff as they demonstrate Jesus’ love to this community with wisdom, patience and grace.
There is an immediate financial need to purchase drop in supplies (bus tickets, diapers, etc) and continued financial support for our staff as the number of parents using our centre increases each season. Your financial support allows young moms to access professional counselling services, life skill training, childcare and long-term family support.
Gifts in Kind
There is always a need for diapers, baby wipes and baby food. Drop off or arrange to have these items picked up.
- Drivers - Our young moms need help getting to and from our programs.
- Mentors – Are you willing to share your story with young moms or listen to theirs?
- Bakers and cooks – Serve and teach young moms and their children through your love of baking and cooking.
- Childcare – Young moms need a break to focus on their own development; can you spare a few hours for our weekly childcare programs?
- Organizational and technical support – Provide practical assistance to the Young Families centre in Surrey.